Age is merely a number and Shehraj Singh again proved it. I am very much impressed with his skill and the most important crazy for blogging and sharing his knowledge. Shehraj Singh is a passionate blogger & affiliate marketer who is also the man behind the blog – BloggingFire.com. Not only this, but Shehraj Singh also run SEO Agency called YoStarter where he helps local businesses to grown-up. Blogging Burp feeling happy to have Shehraj Singh on his blog. Continue reading Shehraj Singh interview:
1. Can you tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
Hi, I’m Shehraj Singh. I’m a Passionate Blogger, Affiliate Marketer, and a Student as well. I am doing Blogging Since June 2017. I’m running many Blogs. Recently Started one is BloggingFire.com
Blogging Fire is a blog that helps bloggers like you to create an outstanding blog and earn money from it.
2. Describe how did you first get into blogging?
Before Starting Blogging. I’m a YouTuber. I started my youtube channel in January 2017. Worked Hard 6 months on it and produced 30+ videos.
Then, I came to know about blogging. That time, I’m more interested in writing then, Making videos. So, I left my youtube career and started Blogging
3. Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
I have many strengths that helped me. But, my interest in coding and passion for being popular helped me a lot. Yeah, some of my blogger friends also helped me a lot.
4. What type of networking do you think is better to enhance your traffic to the blog?
I will prefer Roundup post. because it helped you to attract more traffic, backlinks and build a connection with many bloggers as well
Secondly, Guest Blogging is a very powerful thing. I have seen many new bloggers didn’t do it. But, I prefer you to do it.
5. How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
I’m terrifying at time ⌚ management. But, here is my time table.
I wake up at 4:45 AM. After that, I invest that time in learning. Mainly from 5:00 to 5:30, I read a book. Currently, I am reading Experts Secrets by Russel Brunson.
After reading the book, I watch a Video from a course that, I option after Completing one video. I went to school. Come back home around 1 PM.
Then, I do all my homework, And Family Works as well. I will be free at around 5:30. At that time, I take a Break And have a Dinner.
Now, Real Day starts from here.
My Family Member goes for sleep at 9 PM. When All are sleeping, I open up my laptop and start doing work on it. Around, 12’o clock. I go to my bed.6. What do you think is the best strategy that worked well for you to get more traffic to your blog?
7. Who has impacted you most in blogging and how?
Many people impacted my blogging journey. List of people is tremendous. But, I’ve one person in my life that I do respect from my core.
That person is “Abhit Upadhyay.”
Abhit helped me in every face of blogging. He is one life-changing man for me.
8. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
Grand Parental Pressure is one of my pain point for me in the world of blogging. My Grandparents are not agreed on this
9. What inspired you to start your blog?
I’ve Passion of writing. I also love SEO (Search Engine Optimization). These are two basic reasons for starting my blog
10. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
I always try to be positive. I also set micro-goals for me on Google Calendar.
11. How much time do you spend blogging?
I am spending around 3 hrs a day on blogging. 1 hr on learning and 2 hrs on implementing
12. Would you encourage other people to make their blog?
Yes, I Encourage People to start a blog because it helps to get more exposure, For living a boss free life, and to earn bucks from it.
13. Can you name some of your favorite bloggers and explain why they are your favorites?
Yeah sure, I am reading many blogs on a daily basis. My Favorite ones are
1. BloggingX By Akhsay Hallur: Akhsay’s Blogs helps me to understand, many difficult concepts of blogging in a simple way.
2. Backlinko By Brian Dean: For new SEO Strategies
3. NeilPatel.com: For Learning new things in Digital Marketing
14. Cool tips for a newbie?
I have a lot of tips for a newbie. So, I can’t explain all of them briefly. I’m adding some key points here.
- Convert your site traffic into the audience: By Building Email List & Facebook Group as well.
- Must make a Funnel to convert leads.
- Always Do Guest Blogging.
- Build Connections with other bloggers
- Make Roundup posts.
So, that is all. Thanks, Shehraj Singh for taking your time from the busy schedule for the interview. More interviews with emerging blogger are on way. Follow Us On Facebook, Twitter, & Join Our Facebook Group – DM World & keep in touch with Blogging Burp Interviews.