In this interview with Saurabh Tiwari, we will learn many things. Saurabh Tiwari is the man behind Techibhai, a blog dedicated to Technology, SEO, Blogging & Tech Updates. On his blog, you will find the best tricks and tips in the world of the internet.
I know Saurabh for over a year, and he is inspiring many new bloggers. Let’s read this interview with Saurabh Tiwari and know new stuff.
1. Can you tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
Thanks, Vivek, for giving me this opportunity to interact with your blog readers.
So my name is Saurabh Tiwari, I am from a small district of Uttar Pradesh, “Pratapgarh” (India). After completing my basic studies, I moved to New Delhi and completed my further studies. After completing my graduation, I have joined a Digital Marketing firm as an SEO trainee.
I am in this Digital Marketing industry for the last 5 years, and worked various Digital Marketing firms (as SEO Analyst) and learned a lot about Internet Marketing and Online Business.
2. Describe how did you first get into blogging?
As long as I can remember I probably started my first blog (AllDigitalbuzz) in 2014, with the help of my fellow mate (Naveen Kumar).
I started a blog on BlogSpot, but I don’t have much idea about researching and craft content that attracts much traffic and helps me to earn money online. And due to my full-time job time, I postponed this idea; again in 2015, I turned into serious blogging when I moved my blog to self-host WordPress.
And re-launched my “AlldigitalBuzz” blog to AllDIGITRENDS, and lately, in 2016, I started my another blog “TechiBhai”
That way I became a blogger.
Well, for now, I am a full-time blogger and SEO Professional, I established AllDigiTrends as Digital Marketing firm (With the help of Co-Founder NavinRao)
3. Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
I am very passionate to learn new SEO and blogging trends and I love to implement that thing with my own or client Website and that I have been doing since I have plunged into full-time blogging.
It greatly helped me in my blogging journey.
4. What type of networking do you think is better to enhance your traffic to the blog?
Well, for my blog commenting and Guest Posting is a great way to connect with authority bloggers, and definitely, it helps me to drive some traffic for my blog.
5. How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
After finishing my daily SEO and Social Media Client work and devote time to blogging for 4 hours daily around 20 hours a week.
I give more time on weekends.
6. What do you think is the best strategy that worked well for you to get more traffic to your blog?
To be honest, I don’t have a proper strategy,
But here, what I do, Niche Competitor analysis for keyword research, I try to craft well researched and better content than my competitor, after publishing the post but I do share my posts on almost all social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Scoop.it, as well as I try to build backlink for that particular post.
7. Who has impacted you most in blogging and how?
- Rohan Chaubey – He teaches me, how to Build Your name as Own Brand in the Blogging industry and Social Media channels.
- Nirmala Santhakumar/ Harleena Singh/ Swadhin– They teach me how to craft content that loves Google.
- Ryan Biddulph – He is a genius, Ryan helps me understand the reason behind reason, why should start networking with your fellow blogger’s and why it’s important for you.
8. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
The whole blogging thing is very challenging, there are many bloggers in your competition out there.
One of the most challenging things I find it, that how to came up with new and fresh blog topics and how to craft better than your competitor because millions of new blog articles are being published every day that is making the competition fierce.
9. What inspired you to start your blog?
It was a combination of two things: Because I thought it was an easy way to make money (which is clearly not possible in the first year of blogging) and mainly as a passion project.
I spent a lot of time research Android Apps, smartphones and being a part of many tech communities and events, so I took that passion and that hobby of mine to the next level by creating a tech-based site (TechiBhai).
10. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
In my free time, I read interviews with other bloggers, I feel so inspired, relaxed, and calm. Their inspiring blogging journeys motivate me to run my blog.
And I love to chat with my fellow bloggers (Navin Rao, Santanu, Sumit Mihir, Sasidhar, and many more); I get bored, if I am not able to blog for few days, it feels like I am missing something.
In short, I can say that blogging, fellow blogger’s and my SEO clients became an important part of my life.
11. How much time do you spend blogging?
If I include all the daily blogging activities, then I take at least 4+ hours per day,
What do I usually do with that time?
- Researching topic for my next blog post
- Writing/ rewriting the draft
- Editing old posts to make it stand out
- Sharing Article’s on Social Media Sites
- Reading other Pro blogger’s articles to improve my skills, if I found it useful, then I shared it on Facebook Groups
12. Would you encourage other people to make their blogs?
In the last 4 years of my blogging journey, I have seen many newbie’s, who doesn’t have any knowledge about blogging.
They started their blog in BlogSpot or WordPress, you know what exactly they do, and they started copy-paste other blogger’s hard work.
This is really shocking, so if you are here in blogging for doing this, then please don’t this.
Yes, if you are passionate about blogging, then choose your niche first, that you are passionate and knowledgeable about.
Then, yes blogging is for you.
13. Can you name some of your favorite bloggers and explain why they are your favorites?
Thanks for the query,
Well, there are lots of Pro-blogger out there, I followed and am following on my way to becoming a successful blogger.
I have gotten Inspiration from Harleena Singh, Matthew Woodward, Darren Rowse, Neil Patel, Brian Dean, Anil Agarwal, Kulwant, Ankit Singla, Harsh Aggarwal, Naveen Kumar, Nirmala Santhakumar, Atish Ranjan, Donna, Ryan, Erika, Swadhin Agrawal and Rohan Chaubey in my early days of blogging.
And now, I have connected with some awesome bloggers, and I really love their writing and article crafting skills.
Navin Rao, Sumit, Santanu, Rahul, Umesh, Sue-Ann Bubacz, Ankit Main, Santosh, Ankush, Vishwajeet Kumar, and many more.
14. Cool tips for a newbie?
At the basic level, if you’re following these 3 blogging Principles – hard work, consistent, patience. Then you will get success sooner or later in the blogosphere.
Moreover, learning skills like Content writing, SEO, how to promote content on social media, etc. make you even better blogger.
So this was all about the interview with Saurabh Tiwari. Frankly, I enjoyed interviewing him and asking him questions and hope you’ll too like his points of view. There’s so much to learn from him.
Liked This Interview? Then show some love and share it on social media. Also, let us know your feedback and suggestions via comment.